Re-Release are a newly formed band of experienced musicians located in the South West and is available to perform at various events across the UK.
Re-Release go the extra mile to create that wow factor for you, so that your special occasion is memorable. As a covers band. They know it’s important to sound authentic to the original artist. Check out their clip below.
Recognising that every audience is likely to be different and has specific requirements. With this in mind, they have put together a repertoire of hits from the ‘60s right up to the present day, to guarantee a great night’s entertainment for every audience, every age group, and every occasion.
So, if you like rock and pop or prefer funk, disco and Motown they will be happy to match your specific requirements to their repertoire of songs. Get in touch with our team at M8 to discuss options.
Re-Release are a Five Piece Band, musical line up consist of lead vocals, lead guitar, base guitar, keyboards, and drums with backline vocal harmonies.
Re-Release pride themselves on providing a professional service to you and your guests. Getting the basics right is an important first step in delivering a special performance – always turning up to your event on time, be courteous to you and your guests and work hard to make your special occasion a really memorable event.
Listening to a live band is all about what you hear and what you see. You can be confident that they can provide both – a full lights show to support their musical performance and entertaining rapport with the audience so that everyone has a great time
- Can you set-up earlier? – Yes! Great if you want to avoid disturbing the ambience if everything is taking place in the same room.
- Can you finish later? – Yes! whilst most venues are licensed until midnight, they realise that many are fine to continue the celebrations until 1am
- Can you learn our first dance? – Yes, wherever possible! The band will learn your first dance song providing enough prior notice is given and the song is within the style of the band. If this is not possible the band will be happy to play your first dance via their PA / DJ equipment
- Can you provide a DJ Service? – Yes! The band runs this between sets using DJ software to keep the party atmosphere going!
- Does the band provide an extra service? Yes! They could also provide you with an audio recording of our live performance so that you can keep this as a reminder of the special evening together.
- What is their dress code? They will discuss their dress code with you in advance as part of pre-booking discussions – so whether it’s a black-tie or a more casual event you can be sure that they will blend in.